Online loan application
Information about lenders
Simple loan application
Loanapps aims to support potential borrowers with suitable and affordable loans. Loanapps.ph allows you to easily and quickly borrow money from reputable places with good and competitive interest rates in the market. Since Loanapps cooperates with many lending partners, borrowers can easily compare and find loan services suitable for their needs.
General requirements for borrowers
- The borrower must be between 20 and 70 years old.
- Borrower must be a citizen of the Philippines with a valid ID document.
- The borrower must be a permanent resident of the Philippines.
- The borrower must have a regular official income.
- Borrower must have an active mobile phone number and e-mail.
- The borrower must have a bank account in a Philippine bank.
Loan application online
- To qualify for a loan, you must meet the above criteria and correctly fill out the Loan Application, which will be available on the lender's website.
- When filling out the loan application, you will have to indicate the desired loan amount and loan term, provide your personal information so that the lender can identify you and provide your contact information so that the lender can contact you.
- If all the information is entered correctly and all the lender's requirements are met, you will be able to sign the contract and receive the desired loan amount.
Always compare loans to get the best and most affordable offer!
Never borrow more money than you can repay!
Always carefully read the loan contract!
Always make monthly repayments within the term specified in the contract!
Pay attention to loan interest and late payment interest!
Penalty or renewal policy information
If the loan is not repaid on time, the lender may charge a penalty of the total amount for each day of delay. In the event of late repayment without the agreement of the lender, the lender may unilaterally transfer the debt collection to third party companies.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
The annual percentage rate is the total yearly cost of the loan, which is expressed as a percentage. The calculation of the annual percentage rate does not include the costs associated with non-fulfillment of the obligations specified in the loan agreement.
Maximum percentage interest rate (APR): 180%. Loan term: from 62 days to 12 months. Cost example: Loan of 2400 ₱ for 3 months, monthly payment 870 ₱, total amount 2610 ₱, annual percentage rate APR 145%.
Loanapps.ph does not issue loans and is not a lender. Onlineloans24.ph provides consumers with free information on the special terms of a lender's loan agreement and other relevant information. On the website, the peer-to-peer lenders have a special license to provide the consumer credit service.