The FAQ section will help you to learn more about loans and loan application.
- What is Loanapps.ph?
Loanapps.ph helps you find the most affordable and suitable loan for your needs. The most popular loan offers in the Philippines are collected in one place. Compare, choose and apply!
- What should be considered when applying for a loan?
When choosing a loan, compare interest rates, repayment terms, lender's requirements for the borrower, as well as compare penalty or renewal policy information!
- Is collateral or a guarantor required?
No collateral or guarantor is required for the loan.
- How fast can I get a loan?
- How will I get a loan?
After signing the contract, you will receive the money in your bank account.
- What are the requirements for borrowers?
To be able to apply for a loan, you need the following:
- Philippine citizenship;
- ID document
- official income;
- a bank account with a bank registered in the Philippines;
- mobile phone number;
- How can I repay the loan?
You can repay the loan:
- with a bank card,
- through LBC, Bayad Center. etc.,
- in cash at your bank's office.
- Can I repay the loan in installments?
Yes. You can repay the loan in installments.
- Why was my loan application rejected?
here can be various reasons for rejecting an application:
- Your income is not sufficient to repay the loan
- You have provided incorrect information
- Your age does not meet the loan criteria
- other reasons
- How can I contact Loanapps.ph?
If you did not find the answer to your question, please use our contact form to contact us.
Loanapps.ph does not issue loans and is not a lender. Onlineloans24.ph provides consumers with free information on the special terms of a lender's loan agreement and other relevant information. On the website, the peer-to-peer lenders have a special license to provide the consumer credit service.